1. Old Schools, University of Cambridge
2. Dovecote, Barholm
3. House extension, Cambridge (images above and below)
Works on site or recently completed include:
1. Refurbishment works at the Grade 1 listed Old Schools for the University of Cambridge (office accommodation, tea room, meeting rooms);
2. Conservation works for a stone dovecote in Barholm near Stamford for Historic England (a Scheduled Ancient Monument and Grade 2* listed); works are also on site for Latton Priory (also a Scheduled Ancient Monument and Grade 2* listed).
3. House refurbishment and extension in Cambridge for a residential client (one of several similar projects);
4. House alterations and roof extension to an old Vicarage near Cambridge (one of several similar projects).
We also have many other projects “in the pipeline” including:
5. A new house for a private client outside Cambridge.
Further information on these and other relevant projects are available on request.
4. House alterations and roof extension, near Cambridge
5. New house, near Cambridge
Peter Rawlings Architects Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 8500612. Registered office: 48 Blinco Grove, Cambridge, CB1 7TS. Copyright of the design of and material on this website is owned by Peter Rawlings Architects Ltd or otherwise credited.