• Architectural design: a full RIBA service from briefing and sketch ideas through to detailing and specification for construction, including planning and listed building applications, organisation of tenders and administration of construction contracts.
• Conservation work: appraisals and specification of repairs and alterations to historic buildings, including relevant permissions, organisation of tenders and administration of construction contracts.
• Consultancy: advice on design and procurement of building works including pre-purchase architect’s appraisals of sites and feasibility studies.
• Residential – new houses, major alteration, refurbishment, conservation and extensions works, including listed buildings.
• Colleges – appraisals (masterplans, feasibility options), conservation and new build works.
• Museums and visitor centres – from early stage funding applications through to exhibition coordination.
• Schools and young people – refurbishment and new development including media suites and performance space.
• Workplace – studios, office fit-out, new development in sensitive historic settings.
• Retail – new development and refurbishment in sensitive historic settings.
• Healthcare – primary care facilities including GP surgeries.
Fees vary according to the scale, type and complexity of the project. We will make a first visit at no charge to discuss the project with you, followed up by a written fee proposal.
More information of the role of the architect is available on the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) website www.architecture.com.
Peter Rawlings Architects Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 8500612. Registered office: 48 Blinco Grove, Cambridge, CB1 7TS. Copyright of the design of and material on this website is owned by Peter Rawlings Architects Ltd or otherwise credited.